Saturday 26 March 2011

PR disaster for Chris Brown?

It has been recently reported in the US that Chris Brown's trusty publicist Tammy Brook has had enough and has decided to quit after a tough week with the R&B singer, however these allegations have not yet been confirmed.

There's only so much bad publicity one person can take, but clearly Brown wants some more. On top of being one of America's most hated celebs for assaulting ex-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009, his outrageous behaviour still continues..

Earlier this week Brown angrily smashed a window and ripped his shirt after storming off Good Morning America, prior to being questioned about Rihanna by one of the show's hosts- probably not the best thing to do when on the promotion trail for his new album. The singer couldn't be more apologetic: "I got very emotional, and I wanna apologise for acting like that. I didn't physically hurt anyone, I just wanted to release the anger that I had inside me because I felt that I had worked so hard for this music and I felt like people kept just trying to take it away from me."         

Nevertheless, Brook refuses to fix his mess for once. Only one thing springs to mind- Gluten for punishment?

4 comments:

  1. I can understand why brook would feel stressed out with such an 'emotional' client. So what if he is apologetic what he did was disgraceful, no sort of domestic violence is ever ok, but then to display that rage and anger again is ridiculous. Good on you Brook! Take a stand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is true, Brooke has made a very wise decision. Why work for someone so emotionally unpredictable? There's a saying that goes 'Any publicity is good publicity.' In Chris Browns case though, I doubt that's true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly! we can't fault his music and his talent but we can fault his actions. As his PR Brook's meant to fix messy situations like this, but how many times can you fix someone until they become unfixable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I don't understand is why he hasn't been punished enough for the things he does? I feel he gets off with a lot and why? no one really likes him anymore, his fan based has declined since the whole Rihanna incident, so why does he continue to act like the diva he isn't? sort it out Mr. Brown!

    ReplyDelete